Wednesday 3 November 2010

Chapter 23

So as you can probably tell I am pregnant. They said it's twins, I guess we will wait and see though. I just really want girl's otherwise I will keep trying. Also one has to have my hair colour.
Mum became an elder soon after, she still looks beautiful. I hope I get her looks in old age.
And Dad became an elder too. They both retired but because Dad was the Leader of the free world he must still make a good impression everywhere he goes.
I soon had the babies and this is Duncan, I think he facially looks like his father but hair obviously me.
And this is Evan who I think looks like me in the face. I did really want girls, but now the boys have come I don't care, must be maternal instinct. I just want to see them grow up.

Miranda
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment