Saturday 13 November 2010

Chapter 27

So little Izzy has grown up, and what a fine young girl she is. She kind of has that tom-boy look going on, but as long as she is happy so am I.
And Rayna grew up as well, obviously they are twins. She is way girlier, you wouldn't guess that they are twins.
Dad has been talking to the buttler a lot. I think he is lonely, I feel so bad for him, he keeps spending all our money on hired help and buying bars an clubs, I just don't think it will help him. He misses his children and old life.
So my brother, Harry had a party and he invited us. He said to bring the kids, because with not having any he loved it when mine were round. Duncan and Izzy just stayed outside though, they were kinda scared of the people I think.
So what do you think of my kids? All 4 of them? I can't believe how lucky I was with them.

Miranda
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment