Friday 12 November 2010

Chapter 25

So Dad hired a butler he decided that because there were so many children and the house was so messy we needed a butler. I feel lazy, but it is so nice to have the help. Like a weight has been lifted.
Also Duncan and Evan had their birthday's. Duncan looks a lot like Willis facially. It's quite scary how much they look a like in the face. It's also the skin tone.
And then Facially Evan looks a lot like me, and has my skin tone. I am quite suprised.
Willis is so happy to have the boys as children, he just wants to teach them everything he can, but I guess that we will have to wait and see what happens.
My mum has taken some time to sit with Willis and talk to him about being a parent to children. A little late I know but at least it is happening right?

Miranda
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment