Saturday 13 November 2010

Chapter 26

So Mum has been spending a lot of time with Duncan and ocationlly Evan, mostly Duncan though. I don't know why to be fair I think she misses having her children, well having young children, all three of us are still here.
When Duncan isn't with Mum though him and Evan are inseprable. They actually spen all their time together. I just love how my family is turning out.
Mum came to talk to me one morning about who I will choose to continue the legacy. I don't quite know yet, I mean looking back through this old book to see Gran's, Dad's and my pages is emotional, not bad emotional but good emotional.
I sat down with the boys and told them about how the legacy worked. They got it and asked about their sisters. I told them all 4 of them would be competing for the house and the title of heir. The boys looked at eachother and then back at me asif they were comptition. This isn't what I wanted. Not at all.
I lay in bed thinking about the boys and the girls birthday later and I knew the only way to solve this was to get all 4 of them sat down and talk it out, but only when it gets out of hand. Until then a little friendly competition could be good.

Miranda
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment