Saturday 2 October 2010

Chapter 1

So I had my first few days of school. They were okay, the girls don't like me though, but the boys have taken a big interest in me, Bob Newbie and Matthew McDermott have taken an interest in me. Both have been coming round my house most days and it's just getting a bit complicated.
I haven't exactly been doing well, grades wise either. I just don't know what to do about my whole schooling situation, before I was home schooled and now I have other kids hating me and choices to make, I'm so confused.
I went to my mother to get her opinion, as soon as she heard about the boys her ears were ringing. She just kept telling me to pick the most suitable husband. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, does my happiness not count anymore.
A few nights later Mum threw me a party and invited everyone I had met at school. I spent the night making friends and eventually decided on Matthew McDermott, but he rejected me.
I was stood there not knowing what to do, but Bob had stayed behind to help me clean up. I guess I made the wrong choice, I hope I can make it up to him.

Lana
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Finally a legacy, that i didn't click out of in from the first sentence. Awesome. And finally no corny humor like the ones on the exchange...

    ReplyDelete