Saturday 23 October 2010

Chapter 16

Mum was so happy to have grandkids and couldn't wait for her next, thats right Lucial is pregnant again. We all want another boy, but wouldn't mind a girl either. I just hope that no matter what this one has Lucial's hair colour just to make her feel a bit better.
Harry soon grew into a child. He started school and I have to say he loves it. Although he loves coming home to his family and spending time with us I think school is a nice little escape for a bit.
It's nice to see he hasn't last interest in his sister either. The two of them sit playing peek-a-boo for hours on end.
And then out next child was born. A boy. His name is Eoin and he has Lucial's eye colour and hair colour, so she is really happy about that.
Next Miranda grew up. She looks so much like Mum don't you think? Well not her mum, my mum. I can't get over it.

Signing Off
Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment