Saturday 30 October 2010

Chapter 18

As you can probably tell from this Dad sadly passed away. I can't believe it. I guess it's just another sign to things having to move on. I really want Mum to be happy still though. Losing someone so close to you can be tough, we are all feeling the effects, just not as much as Mum.
We still found time to celebrate Miranda's birthday, she is a carbon copy of Mum, don't you think?
Since she became a teenager boys. Well one boy in particular has taken a great intrest in her. I'm not sure about him to be honest. I want to make sure my daughter is okay. Incase you're wondering his name is Willis Ball.
It was soon Eoins birthday making all three of my children teenagers, this means a hard decision will have to be made.
I don't get it, everyone seems to like this Willis, except for me obviously. He must be an okay guy.

Signing Off
Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment