Saturday 23 October 2010

Chapter 14

Recently Lucial has been being sick quite a bit, I'm not sure why and I am starting to worry about her. She has been using Mum as her go-to over me, I just honestly don't know what to think. I'm sure stuff will be sorted soon though.
And then soon after I found out she was pregnant. I couldn't believe it and I can't wait to be a dad. I really wan't a boy, you know so I can teach him all the man stuff, like football and fishing. I might need to learn to fish myself first though. I just can't wait.
Soon after Dad became an elder, well I guess I won't be awfully bothered if I look that good when I'm older. Dad retired and is looking forward to spending some quality time with his first grandchild.
Knowing a baby was on the way we re-decorated Gran's old room into a nursery. There's 3 cribs because we plan to have 3 children and the room is big enough for this to be their room from now on.
Soon after work was finished Harry Lockheart was born. He looks like his mother I think, with my dad's hair.

Signing Off
Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment