Thursday 7 October 2010

Chapter 4

So since you have been gone I guess me and Bob grew up, we are still dating and going strong so he has moved in with me and my mum, you know age has done him good. He is looking great and both of us have even gone fore jobs, me in the music industry and him in the journolism career.
A few weeks after living together I asked him to marry me, he obviously said yes and soon after we had a private wedding, we didn't have the money for a big one and didn't want to have to wait.
I was doing well in my career too, it looked like everything was working out, till I had to tell my mum about the line of work I had taken up. She really wasn't happy with me, she thought her dreams of grandchildren were gone.
Then very soon after I fell pregnant, mum was so pleased, she couldn't wait for her first grandchild. I was worried in honesty and didn't know if I could cope with it. Me and Bob had decided on names, if we had a boy his name would of been Gregory or Lucas and if we had a girl she would be Ariel or Layla.
Soon after baby Gregory was born, I can't wait to see him grow up more and for the Lockheart Legcay this is Gregory, contestant number 1.

Lana
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment