Wednesday 6 October 2010

Chapter 3

So after what had happened I had to go meet Bob's mother, she seemed perfectly nice. I was just cautious thats all, I don't like people who talk about my family and me. She explained it was a misunderstanding and I just let it slide, this time.
I hugged Bob and left his house after having a wonderful night with him. In a few days we would both be old enough to get married and we had been planning it for a while. I couldn't wait.
That night I sat and thought about his parents and if I married him they would be family too, how could all my family hate eachother? Things were only going to get more and more complicated and little old me couldn't do anything to stop it.
I talked to my mum and explained everything. She said it was fine and she could forgive Bob's nother but would like to talk face to face with her so she would the next day. Things went fine and they didn't argue much, I can tell because Bob still comes round.
I was talking to Mum at the table and I said to her I had chosen to follow my dreams and be a rock star. I didn't want to spend my life with kids, I wanted 2 or 3 but not 5 or 6 like she wanted me to have. I can only wait around for her reaction.

Lana
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment