Sunday 31 October 2010

Chapter 21

Dad keeps getting promoted and at the moment is the Vice-President, making him and our family quite famous. Because of this we keep having partys and fundraisers.
I'm happy because Willis gets to come everytime so I see him everyday at school then all weekend too. It just screams perfect to me.
Dad brought a club downtown, but he is having problem with the paparazi. They just wont leave him alone, for some reason they have a great interest in me and Mum too, but neither boys.
Well this is just my luck we climbed off the balcony to go out tonight and in the club I meet Willis's mum for the first time. Great. I guess I hed it coming though.
Soon it was Harry's birthday. He joined the medical career and left home. The house really feels empty without him.

Miranda
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment