Saturday 30 October 2010

Chapter 17

With all of the children growing up ever so fast ,Mum and Dad wanted me to talk to them to make sure they were on the right track. To be honest I had every bit of faith in my children and knew they would be, but a little inspirational speech on behalf of my parents couldnt hurt.
It was going so well. Until Dad interupted. He practically picked fault with all three children and I didn't know wether to be embarassed or upset. I thought I had done such a good job, but apparently not.
Harry grew up and I'm not sure who he looks like. I think it's a total mix to be fair.
He was sortly followed by Eoin, who looks a lot like his mother right now.
After the birthdays all of us men went for a little male bonding. I was happy with my little family and knew I would be happy no matter who took over. I can't wait to decide who it is.

Signing Off
Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment