Saturday 23 October 2010

Chapter 15

Lucial loves spending time with Harry, she has taught him how to walk, talk and even potty trained him. I can't get over how much they have bonded, he is such a mummy's boy. It's so cute to watch.
Soon Mum became an elder and I have to say she aged well too. I hope I have this genetic as old age scares me. Mum has retired too and is helping look after Harry.
Soon Lucial was pregnant again. I hope to have a girl, I wouldn't be bothered with another boy either. One of each for now would be nice though.
And here she is Miranda Lockheart, keeping the red hair and from somewhere green eyes. Yet again I think she looks like her mother in the face.
Miranda and Harry love playing together. I just hope they continue to get on as they grow up.

Signing Off
Lucas

1 comment:

  1. Great Update, both Harry and Miranda are lovely :D Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete