Monday 11 October 2010

Chapter 5

So we have had Gregory for a little while and this week i found out I have fallen pregnant again, I wanted Bob to know first this time, because I think he was a little upset when Mum knew before him. He took it well and said he wanted to be there all the way.
Mum was spending so much time with Gregory it was amazing, I couldn't wait to tell her we were having a second child. I didn't feel like telling her till I was showing signs though, incase something went wrong.
As I played my guitar I stood thinking, I decided I wanted a girl and I was going to have children till I got one. I had a feeling I wouldn't get a girl this time round though. I don't know why I just felt it.
Looks like signs right? Well my first lot of morning sickness and the horrible preggers clothes are out. I look awful in them, and I even got sick in my hair doing this. Poor me. I was looking forward to another little bundle of joy though, a Lucas or a Layla.
Well here he is little Lucas. He looks like his daddy, with my hair colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment