Wednesday 20 October 2010

Chapter 11

So as you can probably tell my parents have chosen me, Lucas. I don't really know why, I mean Gregory knows what to do with his life and any of the girls could be amazing at what they want to do. I don't even have a slight idea of what to do with my time when I grow up. I guess it might come sooner or later though.
So I was wandering round town and I saw a protest, not only that but some very inapropriate fashion choices aswell. I decided to join in and I got a taste for it, I knew what I wanted to do. I was going to be the leader of the free world.
So just to update you on more of my life, I have a new friend, a girl. We have been talking for a while and I really like her. I don't want to say too much though just incase. I think thing could go well. She is coming round tomorrow night.
I asked my brother for advise. He hasn't had a girlfriend or anything but I still respect his opinion, plus how akward would it be talking to Mum or Dad. He couldn't say much, just told me to be careful and not to get hurt.
So as you can see she came round, and we really hit it off. She's now my girlfriend and my family loves her. I don't want to tell you too much now though. You know just not to jinx anything.

Signing Off
Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment