Saturday 30 October 2010

Chapter 20

So I guess by now you will assume the legacy has been left in my hands. Well I guess it's the red hair and my uncanny resemblence to Gran.
Speaking of Gran she unfortuantely passed away a few days ago. She is missed and we all want her back. I can't believe how quiet the house is without her playing guitar.
And look we have a little couple in the family graveyard. I guess it's a good thing we have this. You know show off how our family has lasted.
That night Willis had heard about it and rang me up. He asked me to sneak out and meet him out by this park near the top of town. I did and it was worth the trouble I got in after. He is just so sweet and knows exactly what to say.
At the end of the night he kissed me before we both ran home so our parents wouldn't notice.

Miranda
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment