Saturday 2 October 2010

Prologue

Hi I'm Lana Lockheart, yea that's me in the yellow top. Next to me is my mother, Fran.
We have just moved to Riverview, not that it was my choice I liked where we lived, but you see. My mum was a famous author and we lived in the middle of Sim City so that she could make a career for herself. When my father passed about a year back Mum decided to retire and buy a house in a small town. She never got to have lots of kids or live a family life so she is determained to do it through me.
Personally I want to be a rockstar, I guess I'm not old enough decide yet though. I want to get married and have a few kids, just not 5 like she wants me to have. I don't think I could cope with it.
Well I will soon experience the school and kids, Mum told me to look out for a potential husband but, I wont be.

Lana
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment