Saturday 16 October 2010

Chapter 9

Since Gregory had started high school Bob had been a lot stricter on him, he would sit and make sure he did all of his work, also wouldn't let him out on a school night and made sure he was trying hard in class. I guess you could say it was for his own good, but I wasn't convinced.
I wanted my mum's opinion and nothing much was said she only said to make sure the kids could stand on their own two feet because we wouldnt be there forever. I guess she was right and Bob would have to stop being so hard on him, if Gergory can't do it himself he will fail himself.
Soon it was Lucas's birthday dont him and his brother look so much like eachother? I think my hair colour really suits the two of them.
I was talking to Lucas about his schooling and making sure he was okay with deadlines and stuff because we weren't going to police them anymore. Lucas didn't seem to understand, we hadn't given them freedom before and I may have been to late on setting my children free.
Shortly after it was the girls birthdays and from left to right we have Andi, Layla and Willow. I think they are all beautiful young women and can't wait to see how they grow and progress.

Lana
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment