Thursday 21 October 2010

Chapter 13

So as you can probably see Lucial has grown into an young adult too. She moved in and joined the Music career, just like Mum did.
A few days later I asked her to marry me, you may think it's sudden but the connection was there, I knew she wanted to just as much as I did and that was proven when she accepted. I was so happy, nothing could stop me now.
That was until Gran was taken from us, she had lived to see what she wanted and was expecting death for a long while, it was upsetting to see her go but I guess she went in a peaceful way.
Also being the first to go she got the first spot in the family graveyard. It was upsetting to think we would all be there soon, but I was kind of happy that my family would always be around in some way.
Soon after my sisters grew up. From left to right we have Andi, Willow and Layla. They all moved out soon after.

Signing Off
Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment