Wednesday 13 October 2010

Chapter 6

So recently the boys have been playing together in their new room. I am happy they get along and hope any more children that come all get along too, but then again these two may hate each other at a later age. I just hope they never hate me.
Oh yea, I'm pregnant again. I just really want a girl, more than anything. This will be the last 3 is enough for me, I don't want anymore it seems to be hard.
So a few days later I gave birth. Meet our triplets, I know my initial though aswell. From left to right we have Layla, Willow and Andi. They are all so cute, shame only Andi got my hair colour.
Also in this week Gregory grew up, followed by Lucas and Mum a few days later. All these birthdays were making it easier for me to keep the house calm.
Now the boys have grown up the room has changed and they both love it. All the toys and mess. I want to clean it all the time but they wont let me. I guess boys will be boys.

Lana
XOXO

1 comment: