Saturday 2 October 2010

Chapter 2

After the party I felt terrible so Mum took me into her room for a chat. We sat down looking at her desk and the area around it. She told me to look at the poster. It was her book Dr Fear, I didn't really understand but went along. She asked me to read it so a did and the female lead, Lana was a strong determained woman, apparently I was named after her. So I knew what was to be done
That afternoon I went to the park with Bob and we sat talking for ages, he just suddenly turned to me and we started kissing, it felt wierd, but it felt right.
I was interupted by two girls sniggering. I ignored it till I noticed they were pointing and sniggering at me. I walked over and asked them what was goin on and one of them said "My mummy said you and your mummy are hussys". Well I was gobsmacked I had only been here a week and people are talking about me. I guess I just felt bad for my mother she wanted to make new friends.
I just had a lot to think about so I got home that night and played my guitar, I wonder who had said it. Matthew? or someone else? I was so confused and upset.
Then Bob came round, he was so shaken and upset. He told me that it was his mum that had told people, and when he told her we were dating she went mental. She wants to meet me soon, I'm scared about it.

Lana
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment